Incorporate Massage has teamed up with Intel RR5 to offer two options for employee massage services.
Intel RR5 Spa
The Intel RR5 Spa offers massage and spa services on the Intel campus. Click here to schedule your spa service.
Intel-Sponsored Massage Wellness Program
Some Intel team members are qualified for a company-paid massage service. Want to know if you qualify? Fill out the form on the right to get started.
Curious about your RR5 therapists? Check out the bios below!
- Specializes in: Deep Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, Reflexology
- Also certified in: Medical Massage, Oncology Massage, Cupping and Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Michelle earned her certification from Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute in Albuquerque.
- Michelle was drawn to massage therapy as a career after she saw what a difference it made for a friend that was in a car accident. Michelle loves working for Incorporate Massage because she’s able to help so many more people than she would be able to on her own. In her spare time she loves camping, hiking, and watching sci-fi shows with her kids.
- Specializes in: Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage (Shawna uses hot towel therapy as part of every massage)
- Also certified in: Hot Stone Therapy, Oncology Massage, Prenatal Massage, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Palliative Care Massage, Pediatric and Infant Massage, and Chair Massage
- Shawna earned her certification from Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute in Albuquerque.
- Shawna has advanced education in and is a preferred member of the Society for Oncology Massage which supports her deep passion for helping others through touch. Competition archery, both indoor and outdoor targets, is her favorite hobby.
- Specializes in: Craniosacral Therapy
- Also certified in: Midline & Spinal Reorganization, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Integrated Neuromuscular Therapy, and Postpartum Massage
- Michelle earned her certification from the Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute in Albuquerque in 2005.
- Michelle came to the world of massage to learn more about alternative modes of healing. She has an extensive list of additional certifications added onto her massage license. In addition she worked as a Physical Therapy Technician for 2 1/2 years at Lovelace Women's Hospital and an additional 6 months in the hospital's maternity unit. Michelle’s hobbies are yoga, art, reading, & writing both fiction and non-fiction.
- Specializes in: Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massage
- Also certified in: Therapeutic Stretching, Lymphatic Massage, Polarity
- Sonia earned her certification from Crystal Mountain School of Massage Therapy in Albuquerque in April 2008.
- Sonia was encouraged to seek massage as a career through a friend. She enjoys working out problems in the shoulder, neck and hip areas. Her favorite hobbies include hiking, cooking and eating.
- Specializes in: Medium to Firm Pressure Massage
- Also certified in: Pain management and stress reduction through relaxation response
- Kamal earned her certification from Phoenix College.
- Kamal enjoys providing her clients customized massage to address chronic pain. Kamal’s hobbies include working with essential oils and CBD to create pain relieving solutions to enhance treatment outcomes.
- Specializes in: Deep Tissue Massage
- Also certified in: Swedish Massage, Trigger Point Massage, Myofascial Release, Sports Injury Massage, Hot Stone Therapy, Prenatal Massage (after 1st Trimester), and Chair Massage
- Robyn earned her certification from the Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute in Albuquerque in 2005.
- Robyn’s sister encouraged her to think about a career in massage, and she says it’s the best decision she ever made. She loves to use different techniques to provide unique and specialized therapy to each client. Robyn’s hobbies include her puppies, family, and dining, and she’s taking up racquetball.