In an effort to help keep you and all of our other therapists safe, we’ve put together a quick training video. Please take a few minutes out of your day to watch it. Thank you for keeping yourself, our team, and our clients safe.
- We are expanding our list of reimbursable supplies to include medical-grade hand sanitizers in all areas of the country. You can find all of our reimbursable supplies here: https://zenovate.com/team/policies/reimbursements/
- We will reimburse for N95 face masks in impacted areas based on the CDC map found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html.
- Your standing with the company will not be negatively impacted for canceling a shift if you feel you are getting sick. Please stay home if you are not well.
- Do not massage anyone showing signs of respiratory illness. Not only is this a good policy to help prevent the spread of any virus, it is actually counter indicative. You have the ability and the support of management to deny service to anyone you feel is symptomatic of any respiratory illness. We recommend stating “I am sorry, but I am not permitted to massage anyone with signs of respiratory illness. This policy is for your safety and the safety of others who will be receiving service today.”
- We do expect that if the disease continues to spread, that there may be an increase in company cancellations and date changes. We will try to provide you with information as quickly as we receive it so that you can plan accordingly.
- If you have any current concerns about the dates you are scheduled to work, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make as many accommodations as possible for both you and our clients.